We are pleased to be welcoming clients back into our building as of Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Please note the following:
- When scheduling your pet's appointment, you will have your choice of curbside or inside service for doctor exams.
- Masks must be worn during your visit, even if vaccinated.
- One person per pet will be allowed in the building. Exceptions made for euthanasia. If you have children with you, we will do a curbside appointment.
- Call us upon arrival at (434) 385-6468 and please wait outside. A staff member will meet you at the door and escort you and your pet inside when your exam room is ready.
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and food will still be required in order to limit the number of clients in the building. Technician appointments, surgical drop offs/pickups and drop off exams will also remain curbside as well until further notice.
As always, we appreciate your support. Thank you for allowing us to continue to care for your pets.
Please visit The Centers for Disease Control to learn more about the virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Note: You can use LFAH's PetPage App to text or email us. Please continue to use PetPage or our pharmacy prescription line to request food and/or medication refills. We do ask that you call us from the parking lot before coming into the building to pick up food/medications so we can follow the same guidelines. Our goal is to minimize the number of clients in our lobby area, at any one time.
Vet Source Online Pharmacy
Take Comfort in Home Delivery
*Shop from home
*save 15% off your first order PROMO CODE: SHOP15 (compounded medication not included)
Need Help? Call Customer Support (877)738-4443
PURINA FOOD ONLINE
Order your Purina food online and get FREE SHIPPING right to your home. No more lugging bags from the car.
Care Credit is a great way to pay, if you need to make payments over time.
Can your pet take human medications??
Pet Health Network
A great website with a lot of information for pet owners. Pet health rescources on dogs, cats, and the more unusual pets. http://www.pethealthnetwork.com
Honesty, integrity, and a true love for animals. I have been with Lake Forest for over 5 years now, lost a pet during that time and acquired three others. I have no complaints. They have always addressed all my questions and resolved all issues.
Everyone exhibits kindness and compassion to the animals brought in. Our dog has a love/hate relationship with your staff...he loves the pampering and cuddling and hates the procedures.
Randy and Sandy Beaty
Me and my puppy we were both greeted without me even letting the secretary know who and why we were there. The nurses came out and greeted my puppy as if they had met him before and made him very comfortable. The staff is very friendly.
I always feel like the courteous staff and caring, compassionate doctors take care of our pets with extreme care because they realize they are an integral part of our family. They are our four-legged children. Just like us, they want the best care.
A very kind and compassionate staff...Very professional.. always take the time to listen .. I never feel rushed at our visits.. When we lost our Duchess in February this year, all of you made the decision to let her go much easier ..Thank You
Virginia's Veterinary Medical Association Member
We proudly support and are members of the VVMA.
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.